TREXPL-VetRx® LIVPRO IS AN AYURVEDIC HEPAPROTECTIVE LIVER TONIC HEALTHY LIVER FUNCTION
WHY CHOOSE HERBAL LIVER SUPPORT FORMULA?
In Ayurveda, the liver is considered a vital organ responsible for various metabolic processes and detoxification. Ayurvedic liver tonics are believed to work through several mechanisms to enhance liver health. Here are some common ways in which Ayurvedic liver tonics may work
Herbs used in Ayurvedic liver tonic possess hepatoprotective properties, meaning they help protect the liver cells from damage caused by toxins, oxidative stress, and inflammation. These herbs contain antioxidants that scavenge free radicals and reduce oxidative damage in the liver. They also help increase the production of detoxifying enzymes, such as glutathione, which support the liver’s detoxification processes.
Ayurvedic liver tonic LIVPRO supports the liver’s natural detoxification processes, enhance the liver’s ability to metabolize and eliminate toxins from the body. Herbs used in this tonic stimulate bile production and improve bile flow, aiding in the removal of waste products and toxins from the liver and gallbladder.
Chronic inflammation can contribute to liver damage and impair its functioning. LIVPRO contains herbs with anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation in the liver. By reducing inflammation, this ayurvedic Liver tonic promote the healing and regeneration of liver tissues.
LIVPRO is rich in regenerative properties and supports the regeneration of liver cells and promote the growth of new healthy liver cells and repair damaged tissues, thereby improving liver function.
Our Ayurvedic liver tonic also provides digestive support, as the liver plays a crucial role in digestion as it contains herbs that improve digestion, stimulate appetite, and enhance nutrient absorption. By supporting healthy digestion, they indirectly benefit liver function.
- Effectively treats and improves liver function in animals with chronic liver disease
- Significantly inhibits the acute increase in serum transaminases in animals
- Ameliorate histopathological changes in the liver of animals
- Prevents the loss of enzymes, metabolic enzymes activation, reduction of protein synthesis and loss of Glucose-6-Phosphatase activation that leads to liver damage
- Stops elicit lipid peroxidation that changes structures of the endoplasmic reticulum and other membranes
- Effectively detox liver with no side effects